The account module refers to what users see within the app that allows them to access to their account.
Alignment of patterns across the BBC apps was important to make sure the experience of signing in to the BBC is the same on every product, no matter what device.
BBC account key facts
- 20+ million accounts
- 12 million active signed in users per month
- Horizontal project effecting all BBC online products2
- Alignment of UI components across all BBC apps and teams
- Stakeholders from all different teams wanting input and alignment with products
- Designing for multiple platforms with legacy UI
- Quantitive research with over 500 users
Responsibility for wireframing UI patterns, prototypes for testing, research objectives, findings report and documentation in GEL (BBC UX styleguide)